Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge - Anything Goes

Happy Tuesday everyone.  I hope you all had a good weekend.  It sure was hot here this weekend -- 97 degrees.  We have another Santa Ana wind coming through.  It is very dry and very hot.  It's always scary because that is when we get fires in CA.  There were two small fires yesterday but the fire department put them out quickly.  

I had some free time this weekend so I was in my craft room (my happy place!).  This week our Die Cuttin' Divas challenge is Anything Goes.  These challenges are always so much fun.  I decided to make this cute lollipop holder for the challenge. 
Lollipop holder die: Dreaming Tree
Paper: Stampin' Up
Twine: Recollections
 
Don't forget to stop by  Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team has made this week. I hope you will join us for our challenge.  Be sure to use a die cut on your project.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
 

6 comments:

  1. Dreaming Tree always has cute stuff! I love the papers you used for this lollipop holder, as well as that amazing bow!

    Stay cool!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet treat holder!! Wonderful job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. This lollipop holder is super adorable!! Love all the papers you used!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wholly CRAP! 97 degrees? Do you guys ever have a winter??? like 50 degrees?? I'm all excited that we'll be hitting 70 this weekend... I think 97 in January is just CRAZZZY!!
    and I thought Arizona got HOT!! Geesh girl -- :)

    Your Sucker holder is Super CUTE!!! LOVE that little cupid!
    Try and stay cool my friend!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful treat holder! Perfect choice of papers :)

    ReplyDelete