Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge - World Hello Day

Happy Tuesday everyone.  I still cannot believe Thanksgiving is in 2 days!  This year has just flown by.  I'm looking forward to having off for a nice long weekend.  I really need to clean up my craft room and make some more holiday projects.  

On to this week's Die Cuttin' Divas challenge, which is World Hello Day.  Here is the card I made for this challenge:
Paper: Stampin' Up
Bear: Cricut Teddy Bear Parade 
Hello Die: My Creative Time
Snowflakes: Michaels
Wink of Stella on the Hello Die and Wreath Bow


Don't forget to head over to Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team made this week for their projects.  I hope you will join us for our challenge.  Be sure to use a die cut on your creation.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope all of you have a very Happy Thanksgiving.

4 comments:

  1. Great way to tell someone hello. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute gems you added to this and the bear is precious

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leslie! I hope you had a Wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoyed the time off! Your card is super cute with that sweet bear on the front! Perfect for this challenge! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete