Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge - Thinking of You

Hello everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I had a really nice day in spite of the fact that it was 97 degrees (we broke records for the heat) at my house and I was cooking all day.  I don't have air conditioning so it was quite hot in the kitchen.  Everything came out just fine but I sure was tired by the end of the day!

My sister and I did some local shopping on Friday -- no Black Friday mall shopping for us.  We just can't deal with the crowds.  I do a lot of online shopping instead.

Ok, on to this week's Die Cuttin' Divas challenge, which is "Thinking of You".  I made this little tissue/cough drops/soup holder.  A friend of mine showed me the video online and I just had to make one (you can find the video on www.dawnsstampingthoughts.net, then search her videos for "Get Better Quick Kit"). On the front there are tissues and Halls cough drops.  On the back is Lipton Cup a Soup. Isn't it so cute?!  And it was easy to make too.  Sadly, one of my co-workers came to work yesterday not feeling well so I think I'll be bringing this to her today.

Paper: Stampin' Up and scraps
Cup: Stampin' Up
Tag dies: My Creative Time
Stamp: Hero Arts
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black 


Please head over to Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team made this week for their projects.  I hope you will join us for our challenge.  Be sure to use a die cut on your creation.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope all of you have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how HOT is was! Geesh! We got up to 75... which was Beautiful! But 97!! EEK! I would not have cooked if it was that hot & I had no AC!! You crazy!! LOL I'm glad you got to get some shopping done as well - I'm an online shopper too - Way better than the crowds! :) Your project looks wonderful and I'm sure your co-worker would love this to help make her feel better! :)
    PS. You won on my blog - and since I already have your address - I mailed it this morning! YAY for you! I also threw in your Christmas card! I thought? Why Not! LOL

    I hope you have a FABULOUS week! HUGS!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like Arizona heat! We are still high 80's here! Great colors on this!Missed seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete