Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Die Cuttin' Divas Sketch Challenge

Happy 4th of July to all of you!  I hope you have a fun day with friends and family. Since we only get today off of work, we decided to stay home this year.  We are hoping to be able to see the fireworks from our front yard.  This is our first July 4th in our new place so we are not sure if we can see them from here or not.

On to our challenge.  This week's Die Cuttin' Divas challenge is a sketch challenge based on this sketch:

Here is the card I made for this week's challenge:
Paper: from my scraps
USA Die Cut: Miss Kate Cuttables
Oval Die: My Creative Time
Sentiment: CardzTV "All American Sentiments" stamps
Stars: Stampin' Up

Please be sure to head on over to Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team has made this week.  I hope you will join us for our challenge.  Be sure to use a die cut on your creation.


Stay safe out there and thanks for stopping by my blog!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had an amazing Fourth. Were you able to see the fireworks at your new place? Your USA card is perfect!

    ReplyDelete