Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #280 - Birthday

Happy Tuesday everyone!  This week's Die Cuttin' Divas challenge is a birthday challenge.  We all need birthday cards and projects all year so this one is always fun.  

My birthday was last week and my husband bought me a Brother Scan and Cut machine.  I have been wanting one of these for so long to use with my stamps.  Last week Amazon put it on sale so I was able to get one.  

I went to a crop this past Saturday and all I did was stamp, color and cut out images.  I had a blast.  A few of the ladies at the crop are planning to get this machine too.  It really comes in handy if you have a lot of stamps.  Here is the card I made this week:
Card base: Papertrey Ink
Patterned paper: Echo Park "Everyday Eclectic"
White paper: Recollections
Banner Die: Creative Time for Me
Sentiment: Cardz TV "Make a Wish"
The jar and the flowers were CTMH stamps that 
I cut out using my new Brother Scan and Cut Machine
Dots: My Mind's Eye
Ink: CTMH
Bic Markers were used to color the jar and flowers

I hope you will join our challenge this week.  Please stop by Die Cuttin' Divas and check out the amazing projects our design team members have made for this challenge. Have a wonderful week and thanks for stopping by my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Leslie! Have fun with your new machine. Your card is so pretty and love the stamped image you colored. Thanks for having me as guest designer this week. ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you love your new machine AND got others to follow suit! I would have got my crafty friends to get this as well when we had gotten together... they just need to see someone use it.. then their hooked! hahaha Your card is lovely.. I LOVE the pretty paper and that beautiful stamp set from CTMH! :) Have a great week!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete