Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #278 - School

Hello and welcome to this week's Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge - School.  This week I used the Stationery Caddy from The Cutting Cafe.  It was so fun to put together.  If you want to check it out, please stop by The Cutting Cafe website (http://www.thecuttingcafe.typepad.com/).  Here's my project:
Stationery Caddy - The Cutting Cafe
Paper: Stampin' Up and Echo Park
Title:  Celebrate with Flourish Cricut Cartridge
Apple: Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
ABC: Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge
Scissors: Simply Charmed Cricut Cartridge
I hope you will join our challenge this week.  Please stop by Die Cuttin' Divas and check out the amazing projects our design team members have made for this challenge. Have a wonderful week and thanks for stopping by my blog.
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness.... that is totally ADORABLE Leslie! :) LOVE your stationary caddy! I really like the title with the flourishes cartridge... that was one of my fav cartridges from cricut! And I'm so excited for you... you got a great deal on the Scan N cut... can't wait for you to try it out... I really hope you like it! Have a wonderful week! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete