Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Die Cuttin' Divas challenge #203 - Odd Card

 Happy Tuesday and welcome to another Die Cuttin' Divas challenge.  This week's challenge is to make an odd shaped card (no standard rectangle or square).  I made a pop-out card for this challenge:


Paper - Echo Park "Happy Days" paper pack
 My Creative Time Surprise Pop-Out Card Die
 My Creative Time Stitched Gift Card Pocket Die
My Creative Time Polka Dot Surprise stamp set
Close to my Heart  Happy Birthday stamp
Gift card - Starbucks (my niece will love it!)

Have a wonderful week and please check out what our amazing design team has made for you this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I LOVE the addition of the gift card. Very cool!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous gift card!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful idea and very clever design Leslie.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh what a fabulous card and to be able to add a gift card??? Love it.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete