Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #202: Picture Challenge

Welcome and happy Tuesday!  This week's Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge is a picture challenge.
Here is the card I made:
 A2 Size Card
Solid paper - Recollections
Patterned paper - Recollections Valentine Paper Pad
Layers - My Creative Time Stitched Rectangular Frame and Dies
Typewriter Die - My Creative Time
Stamps - My Creative Time Lots of Love Stamp Set and 
My Creative Time Once Upon a Time Stamp Set
Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug - Hugs and Kisses
Twine - Recollections

I hope you have a great week!  Please check out what our amazing design team has made for you this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I like the old-fashioned typewriter!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the typewriter! Happy Valentine's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! very cute card and the red sentiment on the craft just pops:) TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete