Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #201 - Sketch Challenge

Hello everyone, hope you had a good weekend. It's Tuesday and that means another Die Cuttin' Divas challenge!  This week we are making projects based on this sketch:
 I decided that I needed to make some Valentine cards so here is the project that I made for this challenge.  
A2 size card base from Recollections
Patterned paper - My Mind's Eye "Filled with Love"
Silver glitter paper - Close to My Heart
Die Cut - My Creative Time "Chocolate Greetings"
Stamp and Ink - Close to My Heart

Have a great week!  Please stop by and check out what our amazing design team has made for you this week at Die Cuttin' Divas

5 comments:

  1. What a perfect card! That kiss looks good enough to eat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! You chose the perfect paper for the kiss!!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and love those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hershey Kisses are one of my favorite candies! Yummy card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the kiss die cute and great job with the sketch:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete