Monday, November 17, 2014

CARDZ TV 3-D CHALLENGE #4 "JUST FOR YOU"

Create a Christmas Gift Card Holder

I saw this gift card holder on Pinterest.  They used Velcro to close the gift card holder but I decided I liked it better with some ribbon and baker's twine to close it.
Paper - Stampin Up
Scallop and circle punches - EK Success
Sentiment - Cardz TV Stamp Set "Going in Circles" (I used half the stamp)
Christmas Tree Stamp - My Creative Time "All Around Christmas Stamp Set"
Ribbon - Stampin Up
Twine - Recollections
Thanks for stopping by my blog!

4 comments:

  1. Great!! Thanks for joining our challenge at Cardztv!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gift card holder is wonderful!! Thanks for joining us at CardzTV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Leslie this is a cute gift card holder and I bet easy to mass produce huh? Very cute:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty gift card holder Leslie!
    Love it:)

    Thanks for playing along with us at Cardz TV

    Elaine
    CTVDT

    ReplyDelete