Tuesday, November 20, 2012

"SCENE IT!" CTV STAMPS DT CHALLENGE #19

"SCENE IT!'" Create a card, layout or craft project with a Thanksgiving or Christmas scene!
 A2 Size Envelope
Background paper from Lasting Impressions
Solid papers from my scraps
Tree cut from Cricut Craft Room Basics at 3.25"
Santa cut from Scandinavian Christmas Cards at 3"
Stamp and Ink from Close To My Heart
Snowflake punch from Martha Stewart
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope everyone has a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!

3 comments:

  1. Great card, I am looking forward to the holidays this year!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. who doesn't love Santa? Great card. Thanks for joining us this week at CTVS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card and I love the background scene!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete