Saturday, June 9, 2012

Cardz TV Challenge #10

"My Guy" Create a card, gift or craft project for a masculine birthday or Father's Day.
A2 size card from DCWV
Motorcycle cut from Father's Day Cricut Cartridge at 2.25"
Tag cut from Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge at 1.5" and 1.25"
Background paper is from my stash so not sure who makes it
Sentiment from Cardz TV Stamps "Happy Days"
Ink is Memento Tuxedo Black
Buttons from Joann's

Thanks for stopping by my blog!  I hope everyone enjoys Father's Day with their loved ones.




4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card!! Love the motorcycle and that great bg paper! Thank you so very much for joining our 'My Guy' challenge at Cardz TV!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, perfect for the challenge, thanks for joining CTVS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great manly card. I have used this cut before and sure do like it.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the motorcycle so cool.


    Thank you so much for joining us over at Cardz TV Stamps “My Guy” Challenge. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete