Friday, September 2, 2011

ALOHA!!

Aloha friends,

My husband and I just returned from 8 days in Maui and it was wonderful.  Maui is our favorite place to vacation.  We started going there when my parents retired there.  Sadly, in the past 5 years I have lost both my mom and dad.  We always felt like Maui was our home away from home so we continue to go there when we can.  I can feel my parents' spirit there and we also have made some really great friends on the island.  I will be crafting again this weekend so I will have some new projects up soon.  In the meantime, I thought I would share one of Maui's beautiful sunsets with all of you.  
Mahalo,
 






1 comment:

  1. Amazing photo Leslie!! I can't wait to more photos:) Happy to hear that you had a wonderful time!! We are going there at the end of this year and I can't wait!! Stop by for the blog hop and a little giveaway!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete