Friday, August 12, 2022

Cut It Up Challenge #258 - It’s All About Me

Happy Friday Crafters! I am so excited because this weekend I'm attending a 3 day crop with some friends I have not seen in a while. One of my friends lives in Texas, another one lives in Wisconsin and the last one lives in northern California. I can't wait to see all of them. We always have a great time when we are together. There will be lots of laughs and lots of wine too!

Our Cut It Up challenge this week is:  It's All About Me (Make a project for YOU or about YOU!  Scrap yourself; make yourself a frame, book, planner, journal; art journal for fun, etc.). 

I got this file from Dreaming Tree (it's one of their many free files) and I've been wanting to make it so I used it for my project this week.


File from Dreaming Tree and cut on my Cricut Maker
Paper: Recollections
Vellum: Recollections
Battery Tea Light: Michaels 

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


Prize: $20 gift code
Website: https://stamplorations.com

I hope you will join our challenge. Remember to use a die cut on your project. You can check out all the other amazing design team posts at Cut It Up.

Have a wonderful weekend.

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Great project and this was the perfect challenge to make this beauty! Love the dragonfly and the color is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project, I have used that same file before; like the color that you chose too! Enjoy your time with your scrappy friends, it might be one of those times where you may not get alot of scrapbooking done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and unique! I hope you have a wonderful time on your crop weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous project!! Love the dragonfly!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete