Friday, July 29, 2022

Cut It Up Challenge #257 - Treat Box or Bag

Happy Friday crafters! I took a couple of days off at the end of last week and my husband and I went to the beach one day. It was wonderful and very relaxing. I didn't even care that it was crowded. I just read my kindle and listened to the waves. There is just something so magical about the ocean air. It sure was better than being at work!

Our Cut It Up Challenge this week is to create a Treat Box or Bag. I always love making boxes and bags and had fun making this one. I'm going to use for a gift and some candy for my friend Ellen. Her birthday is next week so the timing was perfect.


Paper: DCWV
Stamp: Newton's Nook Designs
Box: My Scrap Chick (cut on my Cricut Maker)
Background dies: Amazon
Spectrum Noir Triblend markers for coloring
Sentiment and tag: Taylored Expressions

Our sponsor for this challenge is:

Prize: $20 store credit
Website: http://www.newtonsnookdesigns.com

I hope you will join our challenge. Remember to use a die cut on your project. You can check out all the other amazing design team posts at Cut It Up.

Have a wonderful weekend.

 

 

2 comments:

  1. What a great little box cut. Newton looks wonderful floating along with his balloons! Perfect little birthday treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! Love the pattern and that bit of fancy pattern on the edges of the box top; so fun!1

    ReplyDelete