Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge - Happy Birthday to You!

Hello everyone and happy Tuesday!  Can you even believe this is last week of June???  Where did the month go?  I feel like I blinked and June was over.

Anyway, on to our Die Cuttin' Divas challenge this week, which is Happy Birthday to You!  Now, we all need birthday cards/projects all the time, right?  This will be a really fun challenge so please join us if you would like.

Here is the card I made for the challenge:
Paper: Pink & Main
Flamingo, Banner, Layer and Hat Dies: My Creative Time
 Stamp: My Creative Time
Sequins: Michaels 

Please stop by Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team members have made this week. We would love to have you join us for our challenge. Remember to use a die cut on your project.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Have a great week!!


1 comment:

  1. I know Right? What the heck happen to June??? I can't believe it's almost over already! Before you know it August will be here! GRR... there goes, Summer! tehehehe
    I really like your card! It's so pretty with the foiled cardstock and that flamingo is so lovely! Have a great week!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete