Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas Red and/or Purple Challenge

Hello and welcome to my blog.  I hope you all had a Happy Easter. Mine was quiet but very nice.  We even tried out our new grill this weekend.  It was fantastic!  

This week our Die Cuttin' Divas challenge is to make a project with red and/or purple.  I decided to use both colors for my project.  I looked through some of my older Cricut cartridges and decided to make this cute little purse.
Purse die cut:  Forever Young Cricut Cartridge
Flower die: Paisley Cricut Cartridge
Ink: Stampin' Up
Paper: Recollections

Please stop by Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team members have made this week. We would love to have you join us this week.  Remember to use a die cut on your project.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Have a great week!!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute purse and it would be perfect for Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, how cute!!! What a fun purse! Perfect for adding some yummy treats to surprise someone!

    I have been so busy since returning from my trip and I haven't had a chance to THANK YOU for the lovely gifts you sent me... Everything was wonderful... I love that bunny... it's sitting on my desk staring back at me right now! hahaha You were way too sweet!!! Thanks again! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete