Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Die Cuttin’ Divas Polar Bear Challenge

Hello and happy Tuesday!  I hope you all had a great week.  It’s been so rainy and cold (well, cold for us) this winter but we finally got some sun this weekend. It was a nice change but more rain is on the way by the end of the week.

On to our Die Cuttin’ Divas challenge, which is to make a project using a Polar Bear.  I found this cute bear on KaDoodle Bug Designs.
Polar Bear Die: KaDoodlebug Designs
Paper: Stampin’ Up and Recollections
Ink: Stampin’ Up
Sentiment:  Hero Arts 
Dots: Doodlebug Designs
Wink of Stella on the hat 

I picked a winner for my RAK prize using Random.org.  The winner is Denise Bryant!  Denise, please send your address to me at cascrapper@gmail.com and I'll mail your prize out to you.
 
True Random Number Generator 
2  
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Please stop by Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team members have made  this week.  We would love to have you join us this week.  Remember to use a die cut on your project.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Have a great week!!






4 comments:

  1. Great card!! Loving the colors:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Leslie! I'll send you my info!
    Darling card! Love your sweet polar bear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How in the heck did I miss this card??? I think I was way too busy or something... WEIRD?
    Anywho... your polar bear is adorable and I like the background paper! IS that like your 1st Holiday card of 2019? Hmmmm.. LOL

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete