Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge - Pumpkin Season

Hello and Happy Halloween!  Our weather finally cooled down and now it feels like fall again.  

I took a trip last Thursday to Baltimore to help my friend who recently had foot surgery.  She could not drive or do much so I decided to take a trip to see her and help her out with some cooking, cleaning and driving her to her doctor appts.  It was so great to see her and we always laugh a lot when we are together.  We have known each other since 4th grade -- and that is a very long time!  We had a blast and the cooler weather was a welcome relief for me.

Now on to this week's Die Cuttin' Divas challenge, which is Pumpkin Season.  I made this little treat holder for my husband for Halloween.  I filled the bag with little Cadbury chocolate harvest mix (yes, of course I sampled some while I was filling the bag!)

Paper: Close to My Heart
Circle and Label punches: Stampin' Up
Pumpkin Die: Stampin; Up
Baker's Twine: Doodle Bug Designs
Candy bag:  Michaels


Don't forget to head over to Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team made this week for their projects.  I hope you will join us for our challenge.  Be sure to use a die cut on your creation.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and Happy Halloween!
 

2 comments:

  1. Cute treat bag! The twine bow looks good with the plaid bag! Sounds like yummy treats inside!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girly! Sounds like a nice reprieve from the heat and a sweet thing to do for your friend who needed some help! :) Your treat bag is so CUTE! I bet your hubby loved his yummy treats!

    I also wanted to THANK YOU for my awesome Halloween Card! It's super cute and I LOVE the sparkle for the moon! :)
    Have a great weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete