Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #286 - Sketch Challenge

Today is Tuesday and that means it's time for our Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge.  It's a new month (how did that happen???) so that means it's time for a Sketch Challenge based on this sketch:
Since it is Fall (even though you would not know it by the 100 degree temperatures we had last week!), I decided to make a Thanksgiving card.
Paper: DCWV Fall and Halloween Basic Stack
Circle and Banner Dies: My Creative Time
Pumpkin and Leaf Dies: Lawn Fawn
Wagon Stamp: My Creative Time
Sentiment: Lawn Fawn
Ink: CTMH
Markers: Spectrum Noir
Enamel Dots: My Mind's Eye 

Please stop by  Die Cuttin Divas and check out the amazing projects our design team members have made for this challenge.  We'd love to have you join us this week.  
Happy Fall Y'All!



2 comments:

  1. I love this! Your stamps are so cute and I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH Leslie.. your card is so PRETTY! I LOVE the Fab papers and awesome Fall image - the sentiment is perfect! LOVE it! Have a wonderful day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete