Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #281 - Anything Goes

Hello and Happy Tuesday.  I'm excited for this week's Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge because it is Anything Goes!  I just love these challenges because you can make any project you want for any occasion, just remember to use a die cut on your project.

I needed some thank you cards for some special people who have been very thoughtful recently.  I love the sentiment, it was very fitting for my cards.
Card base and solid paper: Recollections
Metallic Paper: DCWV
Patterned paper:  Echo Park Everyday Eclectic
Tag, Flamingo and flower dies: My Creative Time
Stamps: My Creative Time
Ink: Close to My Heart
Sequins: Michaels

Please stop by Die Cuttin' Divas and check out the amazing projects our design team members have made for this challenge. I hope you will join us this week. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

2 comments:

  1. I gotta say this is one of my FAVORITES! Only because I have it hanging on my crafting wall!!!! :) It's an adorable card and I LOVE it! Thank you for sending it to me! :) The Paper you used is so cool & perfect for that Flamingo! :) Have a Wonderful Week Leslie!!! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the pretty flamingo!! A beautiful card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete