Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #277 - Sketch Challenge

Happy Tuesday everyone!  This is our first Die Cuttin' Divas challenge for August.  Hard to believe how fast the summer is flying by.  This week we are making projects based on this sketch:
Here is the card I made this week.  I just bought a new stamp set from Stampin' Up and wanted to use it on my card.
 A2 card base: Stampin' Up
Paper: Stampin' Up and Carta Bella "Ahoy There"
Circle cut in Cricut Design Space Shapes
Anchor cut from Cricut Cake - Seasonal Sampler
Sentiment: Stampin' Up "Seaside Shore" stamp set
Ink: Stampin Up Dapper Denim
Candy Dots from Stampin' Up
 
I hope you will join our challenge this week.  Please stop by Die Cuttin' Divas and check out the amazing projects our design team members have made for this challenge. Have a wonderful week and thanks for stopping by my blog.
 

4 comments:

  1. This is such a wonderful card and I love the sentiment too!! :) Thanks for having me as a Guest Designer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card! I LOVE that anchor paper! So perfect & Cool! Have a wonderful Week! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool sketch!! Love the paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this cute card and the fun anchor paper in back

    ReplyDelete