Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #272 - Birthday

Hello and welcome to this week's Die Cuttin' Divas challenge which is to make a project for a birthday.  I have a lot of birthdays during the summer months so I can never have too many birthday cards on hand.  Here is my project:
Paper: Stampin Up "Cherry on Top"
Candle dies: My Creative Time
Wish Big stamp: My Creative Time
Doily: Wilton
Bling: Kaiser Craft
Circle Punches: EK Success
Ink: Stampin Up
I used Wink of Stella on the candle flames

I hope you join our challenge this week.  Don't forget to stop by Die Cuttin' Divas and check out the amazing projects our design team members have made for this challenge.  Have a wonderful week.

5 comments:

  1. What a very pretty birthday card!! Love it!! Have a great day
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how PRETTY Leslie! LOVE the doily at the bottom and Fab Papers!!! Perfect Birthday card! Have a great week!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a fun card with the different patterns

    ReplyDelete