Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #269 - Sketch Challenge


Hello and welcome to this week's Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge.  This week we are doing a sketch challenge based on this sketch:
I decided to make a masculine card this week since I don't make very many of them.  Here's my card:
Paper: DCWV and Recollections
Dies and stamp: My Creative Time "Fall Friends" set
Dots: Close to My Heart
Ink: Close to My Heart
Pens for coloring: Spectrum Noir

I hope you join our challenge this week.  Don't forget to stop by Die Cuttin' Divas and check out the amazing projects our design team members have made for this challenge.  I hope you all have a wonderful week.


I am also entering this card over at the DoubleClickSkittles challenge at Double Click Connections.

5 comments:

  1. That sure is a cute little fox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the brown, and that fox is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute card!! Love that adorable little fox!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh.. the sketch is wonderful and I really like your card - the papers match perfectly with that adorable little fox! So CUTE!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete