Saturday, February 26, 2011
This challenge was to make a card, LO or craft project for Spring using any colors. My base card and paper are from DCWV. This stamp was given to me by my friend Ann and it is from Daisy Kingdom. I colored in the stamp with my chalks and then used Fun Flock (Cotton Ball White) by Stampendous on the bunnies (kind of hard to see the flocking). I used Stickles on each of their shirts. The stamp and ink for my sentiment are from Close to My Heart. Thanks for stopping by.
Friday, February 25, 2011
The challenge for this week is to make a card for St. Patrick's Day, using any cartridges or colors you'd like, but NO Shamrocks! I cut the beer mug out at 3.25 inches using Smiley Cards Cartridge. For my card I used DCWV paper for the base, Colorbok paper for the background and My Mind's Eye Home paper underneath my sentiment. I punched the border pattern with a Fiskars border punch. For the beer mug, I used DCWV Glitter cardstock matstack. I embossed the foam on the beer using Divine Swirls embossing template and my Cuttlebug. The buttons are Button Ups from Sticko. For the sentiment, I used Segoe Script at 16 pt. Hope all of you have a Happy St. Patrick's Day and thanks for stopping by my blog!
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Friday, February 18, 2011
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Saturday, February 12, 2011
|Thank you Gloria!!|
Gloria over at Girlia's Cards (www.girliascards.blogspot.com) sent me this blog award. I am so thankful and be sure to check out Gloria's blog, she is really talented! I love when other crafter's stop by to check out my work. Your comments are always so great and mean so much to me.
The stipulations of this award are as follows:
Thank the person who gave you the award and link it back to their blog.
Share 8 things about yourself and pass it on to eight people.
Inform the individuals about their award.
O.k., here are my 8 things to share:
1. I have been married to my wonderful husband for 20 years (this Oct.)
2. I live in California now but am originally from New Jersey
3. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters, one older and one younger of each. I am not only the middle child, but the middle girl in my family.
4. I have 2 fur babies (kitties) named Harly and Coco.
5. I love to read and go to the movies.
6. I love to craft with my girlfriends. That is our time to catch up and laugh!
7. I am a chocoholic (admitting is the first step!).
8. I enjoy visiting other blogs to see all the talented people out there. Thank you all for sharing your ideas.
I am passing this blog award on to the following 8 people who have blogs that I just love visiting. Check them out, you will be glad you did.
1. Mary at http://www.cardztv.blogspot.com/
2. Sandra at http://www.365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/
3. Norma at http://www.pinkblingcrafter.blogspot.com/
4. Lauren at http://www.laurenscreative.blogspot.com/
5. Jenny at http://www.crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com/
6. Lauren at http://www.laurenscraps.blogspot.com/
7. Ruthie at http://www.septemberninth.blogspot.com/
8. Tracy at http://www.craftjunkietoo.com/
I have enjoyed all your blogs. Thank you to everyone for sharing their amazing ideas. Enjoy your weekend!
Thursday, February 10, 2011
http://www.cardztv.blogspot.com/) has an awesome video on her blog that shows how to make these cute treat holders using the Sweet Treats cartridge. These are my version of what she made. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Valentine's Day to all of you.
Saturday, February 5, 2011
For this card I used the Just Because Cards cartridge to cut out the pig and pink background mat. I ran the pink mat through the Cuttlebug to emboss it. The card base is kraft paper from Paper Trey Inc. The green background paper is from K & Co. (Marcella). I used a black pen for stitching and a white gel pen to add the dots around the edge. Hard to see it but I put Stickles on his feet and tail. The "Hello" stamp is from Hero Arts and was stamped using Close to my Heart Blush stamp pad. Thanks for stopping by to take a look.