Sunday, October 16, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #93

Cricut Cardz Challenge #93 - "Think Pink".  October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. To help promote this worthy cause, make a card for a friend or loved one for Breast Cancer Awareness month.  Use any cartridges you'd like and use Pink as your primary color.  Make sure you give your card to a friend or loved one! 
This card was made for my sister in-law who was diagnosed with breast cancer this year.  I'm happy to say she is doing great!  We are thankful she was having regular mammograms because that is how they found her cancer.  Please everyone, be sure to get your mammograms!!

Paper - Martha Stewart Holidays cardstock.  
Paper ribbon border from my stash.
Pink ribbon and brad are from Michaels
Black ink is from Close to my Heart 
Stamps are from My Pink Stamper - Family and Friends set
and Scrappy Moms - Simple Sentiments set.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!


6 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful Leslie! Love that punch you used. Great job.
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty.love the bow with brad.nice border.tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, thanks for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely card! LOVE the ribbon with the brad in it! :o) Thanks for joining us this week over at Cricut Cardz! :O)

    Theresa (CCC DT)
    www.miislucky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Laslie, I am a new follower, I found your blog from Ginas crafting spot. I love this card, and it is good to hear that your sister-in-law is doing well. Karen♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!
    Hannah
    craftinghannie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete