Sunday, June 26, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #80

Cricut Cardz Challenge #80 - Since we're heading for the favorite, fun holiday of Fourth of July we're celebrating by using the symbol of our country's FREEDOM the American flag for our challenge #80 this week. You can use any Cricut cartridge for the flag for your new designed card.

  For my card I used paper from DCWV Summer Stack.  I cut out the children with the flags from A Child's Year Cricut Cartridge.  I cut  the star out using George and Basic Shapes Cricut Cartridge.  The stamp and ink are from Close to My Heart.  I used a white gel pen to add the stitching around the edge of the card.  Thank you for stopping by my blog and I hope all of you have a wonderful 4th of July!!

6 comments:

  1. makes me think of my hometown 4th of July parade. Love it!
    karen
    www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what an adorable card...love it. I am now a follower. TFS! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, I just love it, thanks so much for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card Leslie very patriotic!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is GREAT! I wanna make one now! :)

    ReplyDelete