Thursday, May 12, 2011

Stamp Storage

I have been looking for the perfect stamp pad storage for a long time and I finally found it!  I have several different brands of stamp pads so I needed something that would fit any size stamp pad.  I found this online and I could not be happier with it.  There are a couple of different sizes and other products as well.  It comes in several colors too.  They custom make it when you order it so it does take about 5 weeks to get but it was worth the wait.  Here is the address in case you are interested in ordering.  http://www.organizemore.com/  Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. when I used to stamp years ago I had one of these and LOVED it! ENJOY your new stamp rack!!! It looks GREAT! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that storage! I have an award for you at my blog…please come and get it at www.ginascraftingspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, such a nice organizer, I sure need one of those!
    I found you from Cardz TV and the card you made for Mary. It was very pretty.
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! I have my ink pads in a photo box..not a good idea. LOL

    ReplyDelete